In order to be eligible for the CFG on 3 Project, the applicant must:
- Embody good sportsmanship and strong moral character. Athletes are trusted and respected members of their schools and communities. They have built strong relationships with and will leave a lasting impact on other students, administrators, and community members.
- Be passionate and committed to empowering the community in which they live. Athletes have made a significant long-term commitment to improving the lives of others.
- Be a confident and enthusiastic leader. Athletes aren’t reluctant role models. They are poised, honest, and passionate leaders who take on challenges for the greater good.
- Display academic excellence. Athletes are intellectually curious, set high academic goals for themselves, and excel in their studies.
- Come from a diverse background. Athletes have unique life stories, are from different places, have varied academic ambitions, and play a wide range of sports.
- CFG on 3 Project Scholar Athletes share key attributes:
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Inspiring and charismatic
- Honest and trustworthy
- Strong and Courageous
In order to be eligible for the CFG on 3 Project scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be a current high school senior entering a four-year, accredited US college or university in the Spring of 2023
- Be currently a member (in good standing) of a high school sports team or be involved in after-school sports (e.g. intramurals, martial arts, band, etc.)
- Have maintained an unweighted GPA of 3.0 or higher from ninth grade to first semester of 12th grade
- Be a U.S. citizen or US Permanent Legal Resident
- CrossFit Gardendale employees and their immediate family members are ineligible
CFG on 3 Athletes will receive college scholarship money for their excellence in school, on their sports teams, and in their communities.